Thursday, July 28, 2005

Maximizing Your Mental Beliefs

Your mental beliefs have the power to make or break your success. Lance Armstrong would have never won the Tour de Force without them. Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, and Donald Trump would not be where they are today without them.

A mental belief is an idea that we hold as truth or the standard of truth that governs our thinking. Most of our beliefs are adopted from our parents or guardians, and the rest we gleam from our experiences and environment. Our beliefs ignite our emotions/feelings which therefore manipulate our actions. There are good beliefs as well as erroneous/limiting beliefs.

Here are a few erroneous/limiting beliefs that someone might have:

"I don’t deserve to be treated like I am special.” (Personal)

“Love hurts.” (Relational)

“The system is holding me back from making better accomplishment in life.” (Business and Success)

“I can’t lose weight I have tried several things that haven’t worked.” (Physical)

Here are my 2 personal all time favorites.

“The love of money is evil.” (Financial)

“There are no good potential mates available for me to date.” (Relational)

This person is plagued with low self-esteem, low self-worth, unhealthy & poor relationships, working at dead end jobs and unproductive businesses, health issues and financial troubles. The beliefs control this person’s life. Each of these beliefs needs changing in order for them to experience a more productive life in all of those areas.

The object is locating all of your erroneous/limiting beliefs then zapping them from your mind. The quick way is to change your beliefs are rephrasing them to your advantage.

“I deserve to be treated special because I am a child of the king who is shaped by divinty and excellence.”

“Love does not hurt it heals and refreshes me”

“The system is helping me so I can make better accomplishments in life.”

“I am losing inches and weight I can see it and feel it happening now.”

“Money flows to me in abundance and is a source of currency that I need to buy my various necessities and wants that I have.”

Changing your beliefs to work in your favor will make you feel better by 50 percent or more than you do now. When we mope around with bad feelings it’s usually because our beliefs are getting the best of us, weighing us down, and literally killing us.

Open up a page on word, grab a notebook and type/write out every limiting belief that you have. Label the top of your page with the area you are covering, relational, physical, mental, financial, emotional, spiritual, or business. When you finish listing all of your limiting beliefs zap them by working on rephrasing them to your advantage

Changing your beliefs will miraculously change your life. Building better beliefs breed a better life; building exciting beliefs breed an exciting life, building triumphant beliefs breeds a triumphant life. These are words to passionately live by.

“You can change your beliefs so they empower your dreams and desires. Create a strong belief in yourself and what you want.” Marcia Weider

“The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” Marcus Antoninus

“Wealth is the product of an individual’s capacity to think.” Ayn Rand

“Success or failure in business is caused more by mental attitudes (thoughts) than by mental capacities.” Dr. Walter Scott

1 Comments:

Blogger Black Wombmyn Chat said...

“The system is holding me back from making better accomplishment in life.”
“There are no good potential mates available for me to date.”

True. Hear those ALL the time.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home