Friday, September 23, 2005

Are you a Master or Student?
I have always been fascinated by martial arts movies. Seeing how gracious these oriental masters where when utilizing their knock-down-kick -your- a@#-royally skills to put a person out of commission for stepping out of line.

I always wanted to be a master. I wanted to be calm, serene, in touch with myself, spirituality, nature and could handle difficult situations when they arise at ease. What I realize now is many people desire to be masters of life, but not many are willing to do the work to be a master.

So I ask you are you a master or a student?

Are you looking to find someone to teach you the powerful skills to take your life to greater level?

Are you on the plateau of a master searching for a student who is willing to be taught and groomed in the excellence of the arts?

What I am about to reveal will utterly shock you?

Before that I will share with you words my father shared with me. I have chosen to live be them “Arthur you are extremely smart & wise beyond years. Continue to be a student of ideas, life, and situations because with a sharp mind you can think your way to success and not have to work as hard as I did to make it in life. You can push a pencil and think your way to majestic heights.”

That was one of the wisest men I ever had the privilege of knowing. He only had a second grade education too. Now let me share what I promised with you.

Are you ready for this? Ok here we go.

"The Master knows that he or she is always a student, whereas the student still hopes someday to be a master."

Now live your life as a master or an eager student in search of a master- the choice is yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home