Friday, July 29, 2005

5 Fascinating Books 4 Opening Floodgates of Success

This week has been a very powerful and exciting one for me. I hope you are enjoying all that we covered this week. I decided to share 5 Fascinating books for opening the floodgates of success for you. These books have practically profound applications that you can easily apply to your life wherever you are today.

The selected books are written by experts within their respective fields they will inspire you to think differently concerning your relationships, writing, business, and practically life itself. You can pick these up at Amazon.com, Barnes and Nobles, or possibly your local library. I recommend them all because they can help you to take your life to a higher level.

The Sedona Method by Dale Dwoskin
Boasts it is the fastest, easiest, most powerful self-improvement technique available today. I recommend this book because of its practical way to help you experience well being in every aspect of your life.

The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) from the Inside Out by Joe Vitale
This book is absolutely amazing it continuously changes my life. I began applying its principles before completing the book and I attracted my daughter to live with me (a situation that almost seemed impossible), and found an old friend I haven’t heard from in years. Dr. Joe Vitale’s book is awesome.

Secrets of Attraction: The Universal Laws of Love, Sex and Romance by Sandra Anne Taylor
This is the very best book I ever read on relationships. I have read a lot relationship books too because I am a relationship expert. Many relationship experts teach people the art of manipulation to win a mate. However, this book will literally blow your mind by showing you ideal ways to attract the mate of your dreams while helping you get over emotional hang-ups that screw up your relationships.

Guerrilla Publicity: Hundreds of Sure-Fire Tactics to Get Maximum Sales for Minimum Dollars by Jay Conrad Levinson, Rick Frishman, Jill Lublin
This is a great book by the father of Guerilla Marketing and two successful Public Relations experts in the country. If you want publicity, own a business or are thinking about starting one I highly recommend this book. It reveals how to draw business and publicity to your business or yourself.

Fast Fiction: Creating Fiction in Five Minutes (Hardcover) by Roberta Allen
I recommend this book to all writers. You can utilize these simple principles and exercises with any writing that you do. It will teach you a very useful disciple of working with deadlines and unleashing your creativity.

1 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

U Rock!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home