Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Stay Motivated

I have to motivate myself to step up to the plate everyday and swing for the fences. I didn’t always feel this way. I used to wait for people to motivate me to do things. I realized that some people don’t want you to accomplish things.

So instead of encouraging you they will work on discouraging you. I also realized that the best motivation is internal motivation from within. If you are depending upon a teacher, a boss, a coach to be your motivation what if they don’t show up today?

Are you going to sit around and say well I am not doing anything today? I think not.
Stay motivated by being your own motivator.

"Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing, it's when you've had everything to do and you've done it!" --Margaret Thatcher

1 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

Thats true. Im feeling motivated already. Whats up with some new post Mr. Barnes. Where you at???

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home