Friday, December 23, 2005

The Strike Is Over

Today marks the end of the MTA strike. After walking 120 plus NY blocks for 3 straight days my legs need a rest. I can say that I had one hell of a 3 day workout this week. I really had a chance to get my exercise on.

Walking really cleared my mind of a lot of things. It help me to reflect on this years achievements, loses and strategizing for the upcoming year.

Being able to walk down into the train station, swipe that metrocard, seeing that train rolling in and riding on the train sure felt.

I realize how easily we can take things we have access to for granted. That is, until they have been taken from us. Whether this happens temporarily of for an eternity cherish what you have and never take it for granted.


I want to say happy holidays to one and all. Enjoy your life, your family, your gifts, and spread love in everything that you do.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home