Wednesday, January 04, 2006

MORE

Happy New Year everyone! I am not a fan of resolutions as
I touched on a bit last week.

I pick a motto for the year for me to pursue. My motto
For 2006 is “MORE.” I know you are asking yourself what does he
mean his motto is “MORE”?

I will tell you exactly what “MORE” means. MORE is my action word that
dictates how I must function this year. I must write MORE, do MORE,
make MORE money, travel MORE and enjoy life MORE.

So “MORE” is not only a motto for me, it functions as a trigger word.
“MORE” motivates me to do greater things that I have ever done before.

Think of a personal motto for yourself. Then live by it for the entire year. You will
be surprised at how powerful this concept is. You will also realize
how much easier it is to live a motto than to be faithful to resolutions.

All the best this year or should I say enjoy MORE this year. You deserve it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home