Monday, March 27, 2006

TIOS

Do you know what TIOS is? TIOS is an acronym that I am going to share with you. It will be the key thought of this week.

I will also be posting five times a week as before. I have so much to share with you this week. So let’s get started.

TIOS stands for taking inventory of self. When was the last time that you took inventory of yourself?

We are going to do this right now. Open up a word document or get a blank piece of paper to write down the following questions.

1. What are my 10 strengths?

2. What are the 10 most important things in my life right now?

3. What are 5 goals that you want to reach in the next 1-3 years? What is your time frame for each goal? Design your plan for acquiring each of these goals and get to it right away.

Now keep all your answers with you because we are going to refer to them this week. I will see you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home