Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Healthy Living

It is sad to know that thousands of people take better care of their homes and cars better than they do their own bodies. After receiving a call from the doctors office about my latest check-up several weeks ago, the nurse told me that my results were good, but my cholesterol was a little high. I decided to become more dedicated to taking care of myself starting with that day.

As we get older the things we use to do start catching up to us. I know I have made some poor choices in meals. However, I’m determined to take better care of my health. After all you only live once and only have one you.

We should take better care of ourselves.

The same way we take care of our homes so their value does not depreciate and those vehicles we drive around town we must do with our own bodies. We will look better, feel better, and live better.

Health is what you make it. If we exercise poor health habits we will experience poor health, but if we exercise good health habits we will experience good health. The choice is yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home