Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Writing It Down

Writing is my passion. From the days of my scribbling on the walls of my house and anything that I could get my hands on I have loved doing it. This week I want to talk about writing.

Before you go on thinking that reading about writing is not in your best interest, I want you to guess again.

Consider the fact that you spend a great deal of time writing letters, signing checks, memos, thank you notes, articles, or even reports. Writing is for any and everyone in some way shape or form.

This week we will dive into the joys of writing with all of its many benefits. I remember years ago while attending public school the teacher made us keep a journal. My daughter Amanda keeps a journal.

I am about to start 2 journals this week. The first is my dream journal and the second is my writing journal. I believe they will both profoundly change my life. It is all about writing it down.

They say that the first step to manifest anything that you want is to write it down on paper. When you write your words or thoughts down it brings your words into the first realm of the physical world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home