Friday, September 30, 2005

Going Out of My Way

I try to make it my business to go beyond the call of duty when I am helping people.

When was the last time you went out of your way to help someone else?

Better yet, when was the last time that you went out of your way to do something special for yourself?

Going out of my way to help people is good, but going out of my way to better myself is my new goal. So from this day forward I am going out of my way in everything. No more staying in the safety zone.

I will play harder than usual, work more efficiently, and do more strategizing to work towards my success.

Mediocrity is for losers and my mother didn’t raise no losers.

I am stating my case.

I will not let anyone or anything dissuade me from accomplishing that which I have set out to achieve. I am committed to being all I can be, until death takes my breath.

I will fight to the end like the greatest of all times.

I will soar beyond limitations as Michael Jordan because I believe I can fly.

I will live my dreams as did Dr. Martin Luther King.

I shall do what I must by any means Necessary as did Malcolm X.

When I step to the plate I will do my very best to knock the ball out of the park like Barry Bonds.

I shall go above the call of duty because my destiny is excellence. What is your destiny?

Never sit around watching the parade of life in awe. Get out there, march in the parade of life and give the best performance you can give the world to see.

So the next time you see me or hear my words of council be sure to remember I am committed to going out of my way to do great things in life.

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them to the impossible." Arthur C. Clarke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home