Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lowered Expectations

How many times have you found yourself settling for less than you deserve? Have you been settling for a low paying job, an unqualified mate, poor customer service, a bad friendship, a bad business partner, and the list goes on and on.

When we do this we shortchange ourselves big time.

Most recently I reconnected with my friend Audrey that I met 12 years ago. 12 years ago I never expected much from our friendship. In fact, we only dealt on a spiritual level. Today we no longer limit our friendship to one particular area. I must say that our reconnected friendship is so much better than before.

Our friendship was limited before, now it is unlimited. Once we eliminated our lowered expectations about our friendship we opened the opportunity to unlimited possibilities.

What lowered expectations are you having about your business, ability, relationship, and success?

Remember what I told you about my friendship with Audrey. When we let those lowered expectations go, bigger and better things happened to our friendship. Our friendship was able to take on another dimension that was unforeseeable before.

I encourage you to eliminate your lowered expectations so you can receive a convoy of blessings. I want to leave you with this thought.

"The world is full of abundance and opportunity, but far too many people come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank car... a teaspoon instead of a steam shovel. They expect little and as a result they get little."~ Ben Sweetland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home