Friday, November 18, 2005

The Formula 4 Getting What U Want

Before I start this post I want to share something with you about myself. I am a spoiled person who is used to getting what I want faster. Since my personal formula has been effective I want to share it with you. They say you must use what works in life.

So without further or do here is my simple formula. It is one of the quickest ways to get what you want.

1. Know what you want. Clarity is king. So whether you want a new car, a new job, house, or a mate. Being clear about what you want is top priority.

2. Ask God for it.

3. You deserve to have what you want beyond a shadow of doubt. You are worthy to receive your desire.

4. Believe you are capable of acquiring your desire.

5. Create vivid pictures of yourself enjoying your new item. Make sure these pictures are locked into your mind. If it is a car imagine driving in that black Cadillac Escalade, the wind blowing against your face while you’re listen to that new Mariah Carey CD. Make sure to put emotion into it and add the elements.

6. Be sure you add your senses to your picture. Add the element of sound, sight and touch to it.

7. Believe that you are a magnet attracting your very desire as you speak it.

8. Get thankful about it before it arrives.

These 8 formulated steps provide me with an abundance of my desires. It can happen to you too. Remember practice makes perfect. Practice this method until it becomes second nature to you.

The more you receive what you want the more you will fall in love with the method and continue to use it. May blessings fall upon you in avalanches of abundance and peace flow through you in refreshing rivers deeper than the Atlantic Ocean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home