Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sorry Becomes You

I have a saying that I tell people who make me upset. It goes like this "if you use sorry too many times to me sorry becomes you."

We use the words "I am sorry" like Visa or Mastercard charge cards to get us out of tight jams. In fact, there are people who use it just to get by. Running up massive charges. People should prove they are sorry. This is the best way to show others that you are genuinely sorry for your transgressions against them. How often do you throw around the word sorry to people that you offend? Think about it?

Stop saying sorry. Get into the habit of acting as if you really are sorry for what you have done to someone else. People who act sorry for their transgressions against another, see less burned bridges in their paths and behind them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home