Monday, December 12, 2005

Swim or Die

We are constantly surrounded by seas of difficulties. We can either swim through them or drown in them. What do you chose to do?

I refuse to be overpowered by seas of difficulties. I have decided to ride the waves of resistance. I was born to swim. I wasn’t born to survive I was born to swim, survive and succeed.

You were born to do the same. Circumstances do not make or break us. It is how we take on our circumstances that determine if we are swimmers or victims. Keep your head above water by swimming-don’t give up, stop, or drop. Your shore of paradise awaits you.

People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them. - George Bernard Shaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home