Thursday, December 01, 2005

Time is On My Side

“Time has no standard speed limit. Sometimes it’s a slow moving turtle and then a zooming Mosler MT900 super car going top speed. So the key is learning how to make the best of your time.” Arthur R. Barnes

I want to talk about time this week. I know I’ve been absent Monday-Wednesday. I am here today. Today I will utilize my time by packing this post with 4 super mini posts in one.

I want to share with you some very quick yet powerful insights upon utilizing your time wisely. Each aspect of time I share with you will move you closer to better time management, reach greater achievement in less time and make you more effective person in life.

Here we go:

Time 2 Plan-The power to design your destiny. The Wright brothers not only had a dream about flying they had a plan to make their dreams come true. No railroad, train, road, car, park, or computer was ever built without some type of blueprint.

Time 2 Act-The ideal of now. I love Nike’s slogan just do it. However, I like just do it now better. How many times have you put off something you could do today for tomorrow. An athlete’s plan is dedicating most of their life to their favored sport. Going through mental coaching, and all other sorts of rigorous training to be the best.

Time 2 be Driven-I am a very ambitious person and a lot of people say that they admire that in me. However, being ambitious is never enough. We must be driven by our passions, abilities and our purpose in life. We need to know that the things that matter most in our lives is our dreams in life; not those of parents, family members and friends.

Time 2 Be Consistent-Why stay stuck in the mud of mediocrity when you can be spending time now gliding towards greatness? This is one of the most vital questions you need to ask yourself. Staying consistent with your plan of action is putting your best foot forward in everything that you do.
Whew I did it. By applying these short time applications to your life you will soon see an amazing difference. Until tomorrow my friends make the best of your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home