Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving is Everyday

I must say that I love when thanksgiving comes around. The aroma of all those scrumptious dishes that make your mouth salivate and clearing your nose. Let the eating begin. Ok I am getting a little ahead of myself.

Thanksgiving is celebrated in November each year. However, everyday we should be thankful for seeing another day. Thankful for all of the many different things we have in our lives. Each day we arise we should be thankful for our friends, family and many blessings bestowed upon us all.

I wish you and your family all the best on this Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

AMEN!

12:26 PM  
Blogger ... said...

WHAT'S THE DEAL YO, DO I HAVE 2 CHASE U DOWN. ALSO, U SHOULD ALLOW PLP TO MAKE ANNOYMOUS COMMENTS ON UR BOARD JUST IN CASE THEY DON'T HAVE A BLOG NAME. YA KNOW

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home