Thursday, August 18, 2005

Fine Tuning Communication

I love listening to music with a passion. Usually I don’t listen to the radio unless I’m at work. I recall one day I wanted to listen to my favorite station, clicked on my radio but for some strange reason I couldn’t get my station’s frequency. In disgust I shifted the antennae back, fourth, up, down, side to side, but to no avail.

Arrgh! I could feel my blood boiling, so I changed the radio’s location and voila! The radio cried out”98.7 Kiss FM” and a smile adjusted my face. Have you ever been in a conversation where you the other person were just out of tune? We all have been there at some point in our lives.

Are you tired of communication breakdowns on dates, with your lover or your mate? Well you can get happy now. I am about to reveal several communication secrets for effective communication. Are you excited?

You should be getting really excited because this will stop most arguments in their tracks and help you fine tune your communication skills.

What Frequency Are You?
Remember the radio illustration in the beginning. Everyone has different frequencies they communicate and retrieve information upon. In NLP they call them predicates I refer to them as frequencies.

Visual Frequency- This person enjoys looking good and they love beautiful things. They usually have a keen eye for beautiful things and finding flaws in what is not so perfect. A visual person needs to be shown they are loved by their significant other. If they never have visual evidence they will never believe they are loved no matter what.

Auditory Frequency- This person enjoys talking, speech, and linguistics. They utilize this method to share information and retrieve information. A person who has an auditory frequency loves for a person to express their feelings when in a relationship. This person needs to hear they are loved in order to accept and believe their mate cares for them. If they never hear this they will never believe that they are loved no matter what.

Kinesthetic Frequency- This person enjoys touching people, things and are tuned into their feelings. These people want their mates to show them they love them by the art of kissing, hugging, cuddling, and touching in general. A kinesthetic person has to be shown love by way of touch or they will never believe their mate loves them no matter what.

Secret Swift Strategy 2 Find Their Frequency
Now you should know which frequency you operate upon. Here are 3 ways to quickly find out which frequency your mate, date or lover operates upon.

Slim people usually operate on a visual frequency.

People who talk often, love to listen, or have a tendency of being loud, usually operate upon an auditory frequency.

Athletic and thick body type people operate upon a kinesthetic frequency.

In order to be a more effective communicator you have to operate upon all 3 frequencies. Until you adjust yourself to other people’s frequency you will be just as lost as I was searching for my favorite radio station.

Words 2 Get You Tuned in Quicker
Visual Frequency: Learn to utilize words that paint pictures to explain your point to these individuals. Here is an example:

“I need you to see my heart is an undying waterfall of love that is waiting to immerse and refresh a worthy person.”

Auditory Frequency: Learn to utilize words that uplift your message. Because auditory individuals have a connection with words, you must be very careful that you follow through on your words or you will be viewed as someone who cannot be trusted. Here is an example:

“I enjoy the way you listen to me when we talk with one another.”

Kinesthetic Frequency: Learn to utilize words that grab your listener. When you use this language it captures their undivided attention. I operate upon a kinesthetic frequency. Here is an example:

”I was moved by the words you shared because they touched my heart.”

Make sure to always remember that a person will never feel loved if they are not loved on the frequency that they operate upon. Lastly, practice working upon all 3 levels and you will have a fine tuned connection to have excellent communication with others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Black Wombmyn Chat said...

Interesting.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home