Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hooked Up

Are you tired of attracting losers, deadbeats, and people who are all wrong for you? Well I am about to teach you an amazing secret that can change all of that.

I decided to change the information that I was supposed to give you today. What I am about to share is so powerful. I have to also thank my friend Toni who is my muse for the day.

We have all heard the saying “there are plenty of fish in the sea” the thing is most of us only know how to attract certain kind of fish. In order to catch different fish you need different hooks, baits and equipment.

What is Your Hook?
Do you know what type of hooks that you use to attract the fish you have been reeling in? Many people are unfamiliar with what type of hook(s) you have been using to lure people into their lives.

Let me explain. I told my friend Toni earlier one of the fastest way to controlling who you are attracting is by changing your hook. A hook is something that a person notices when they first see you and how you project yourself. Our hook is seen by people before we even speak any words.

For instance:
A man walks in the room and the first thing that people see in him is a certain air of power about him. His hook is power. Do you see where I am coming from?

Identifying Your Hook
I often see some beautiful women dress provocative then ask other people why are these men ogling me? Let me answer that by saying men are viewing a provocative hook. They are ready to take a shot at the bait they are given. If the hook is tempting they will go for it.

Now there are all types of hooks out there. The art of being an excellent fisher is learning how to switch your hooks up to attract a broader pool of fish. I know all of this is new to some of you. However, this stuff works like magic. Here are a few hooks.

Power
Sexy
Friendly
Charisma
Fun
Energetic
Sensuality
Anger
Persuasive
Sexuality
Moody
Humor
Militant
Weak
Ambitious
Happy
Sad
Comfortable

These are just a few hooks you have either used or been baited by. The key to being more effective in attracting better quality people is utilizing the appropriate hook to draw the person that you desire. To save you time and effort you have to stop chasing people and learn how to attract them with your hooks. I will show you a couple of strategies tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home